Skip to main content

Patoranking's record label boss, Foston Utomi's wife accuses him of domestic violence, shares photo


Patoranking's record label boss, Foston Utomi's wife and mother of his child, accused him of domestic violence. She said he beat her up for hours, locked all the doors so she wouldn't be able to escape and threatened to kill her. She also shared photo of her injuries. Read what she wrote on IG after the cut...


    In this day my darling husband saw his wife and mother of his child bleeding on the floor but was still hugging and puffing. Swearing on his mothers life that that was going to be my last day on earth. Swearing that he would "enter Instablog" as the next man who killed his wife. I can't help but imagine 2 conductors on the street fighting, 2 strangers. When one starts to bleed the other would think "ha make I calm down oh" talkleas of beating your defenseless wife who did Nothing to you (or please ask him, what I did, I would love to be able to make sense of this, love to know my offense). He showed no mercy,still said to me that I was going to drown in my blood. He locked all doors, even balconies invade I wanted to jump out! The man I loved striped to his underwear in front of my friend and the abuse went on for hours, he had 2 of his own friends in the house and even they weren't enough to stop him, he was exchanging blows with them, just to get to me. It was as though he had 5 men inside him,determined to kill me. I excaped only by the grace of God. My friend and I were running on the street with blood on me like this and people wondering what happened to us. And this was just one day. I can write a book on the living hell I lived. And it's you, who has the guts to bring this to instagram? You are not even worthy of being a role model to your son yet You think you a motivational speaker now?

    If you think you can post something on a public platform and then come to me in private to say your post is not about me then you must be joking for real. So since you started it I guess is okay for me to come here and ask you "who exactly is your post directed to then"? Awww are you feeling salty cos I left you? Feeling salty cos I rejected all your pathetic pleas for me to come back to you? Only a few people know what a monster you really are, and most of them can't tell you the truth cos you are feeding them. You said it yourself that through out our relationship and marriage I never did anything wrong to you (I have all the screen shots), I never cheated on you, never talked back at you, never wronged you. Despite the fact you did unimaginable things to me,all I did was look for new ways to love you everyday. I walk around smiling, trying to be strong for my son but only I know how You have destroyed me, if my scars ever heal it would be a true miracle. Now to whoever this ghost account "hayoxy" is (I swear on my life and my entire family that I have no idea who it is, I'm not following Foston so I didn't even see the post until he sent me the screenshot) thank you but you honestly don't even need to fight for me. I haven't cried in almost 4 months now, that's enough proof that God has already fought for me. Now back to your post sir Uba, you will not have a happy ending oh! What happy ending? Let me just tell you right now- it's impossible! You beat me nothing less than 20 times in 3 yrs and attempted to murder me (MURDER) 3 times and you think you will know peace? It doesn't matter how much you have, unless your parents take you to a mountain for deliverance you will end up killing yourself mark my words. You bought me a Range Rover so you may buy your next girl (victim) a Bentley when you find her sure she will enjoy financial bliss but she will pay dearly for you are cursed. You know I'm your heart I was never with you for money, when we started I didn't even know who you were, I hadn't even heard Patoranking's Alubarika, my intentions and love was pure until I finally saw that you didn't deserve it. Respect yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Court declines Olisa Metuh's request to travel to the United Kingdom for his daughter's graduation

Olisa Metuh, a former spokesperson of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, took to the dock on July 6, 2018 as he continued with his defence in the ongoing N400 million fraud trial before Justice Okon Abang of the Federal High Court, Abuja. At the proceeding, Metuh attempted to enter the dock in preparation to being led in evidence by his counsel, Onyeachi Ikpeazu, SAN,  but was stopped by the judge, who ordered him to testify from where he was seated in the courtroom. Under examination, Metuh briefly told the court about himself saying "my name is Olisa Metuh. I live in Prince and Princess Estate. I am a legal practioner, a business executive, politician and real estate develop er". The matter was thereafter adjourned to October 22, 2018. . After the matter was adjourned, Ikpeazu made an oral application to the court, seeking the leave of the court to allow Metuh travel to the United Kingdom for his daughter's graduation, but Justice A...

Girl reveals how she had affairs with her pastor and his son

An unidentified young lady has revealed how she carried on secret romantic relationships with both her pastor and his son. Even though the act of prostitution has been around for centuries, it is still frowned upon by the society who still sees it as a sin and not worthy of emulation. The worst part might just be a situation where it involves someone who is supposed to be a 'man of God', who is supposed to be the leader of his flock who should be able to use him as a worthy example. An unashamed young lady (runs girl) shared a post revealing how she was romantically involved with her married pastor and his son. According to her, even though the pastor later found out she was involved with his son, the son never got to know.                                                           See screenshot below:         ...

Bow Wow posts suicidal messages again, says "I truly don't want to be here no more"

Bow Wow has been known to post suicidal messages in the past and he's just done it again. The rapper went on Twitter to post a couple of worrying messages about taking his life. He tweeted; "Feel like jumping off this balcony." When a follower tried to talk him out of it, he replied: "Im sorry but i truly dont want to be here no more!" He later tweeted that he wasn't going ahead with it. He wrote: "No im not gone do nothing. It was just a figure of speech. I woke up to bad news."

Emefiele Optimistic About Rate Convergence as S&P Affirms Nigeria’s Ratings with Stable Outlook

CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele • MPC retains key policy rates, naira posts largest daily gain Ndubuisi Francis in Abuja and Obinna Chima in Lagos The Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Mr. Godwin Emefiele, is upbeat about the convergence of the foreign exchange (FX) rates on the official and parallel markets, stating that the gains made by the naira against the greenback in the last five weeks were not a fluke. Emefiele’s statement came just as global ratings agency, Standard & Poor’s (S&P), affirmed its ‘B/B’ long- and short-term sovereign credit ratings on Nigeria. S&P also stated that the country’s outlook remained stable. Briefing journalists at the end of the two-day Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) meeting of the CBN, where the key policy rates were retained, Emefiele said he was happy that the central bank’s intervention was yielding positive results. “I am happy, indeed very gratified, that the interventions have been positive, we have seen t...

JAMB made N8.5billion revenue came from payments made by 1.6million candidates who registered for the exam this year

An exclusive report by Premium Times says that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board generated N8.453billion from the sales of forms to applicants seeking admission into tertiary institutions in Nigeria in 2018. According to the report, the revenue came from payments made by 1,602,762 candidates who registered for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) held across the country in March. Part of the revenue also came from registration fees paid by 135, 670.00 Direct Entry (DE) candidates, our source said. The official asked not to be named because he did not obtain official permission to divulge the details to journalists. Each of the total 1,798,438 UTME and direct entry candidates paid N5,500 for the forms out of which N4,700 goes to JAMB’s coffers while N800 is remitted to banks and suppliers of reading texts to applicants, the official further explained. The number of applicants was lower this year following reforms in the ...

Jay-Z and Beyonce go sightseeing in Milan (Photos)

Power couple, Jay-Z and Beyonce who are currently in Italy went on sightseeing in Milan. Here are photos of them visiting a stadium.

Would Nigeria have been a better country if the British colonists remained?

Looks like most Nigerians think the country would have fared better with the presence of the colonial masters.

Richest Musicians in Nigeria 2017, Top 10 {Latest Ranking}

Top 10 Richest Musicians in Nigeria 2017 { Updated } The rating of the richest Nigerian Musicians is mostly based on media reports. However, some other yardsticks are used, these include- the artist having his / her own label or signed to a label, duration of the artist in the music industry, number of hit songs released by the artistes and how much sales he/she make on iTunes. For African artist ranking go here How often he/she goes to shows and the charge per show the artist’s number of tours, Below is the list in descending order with their real name: 10. Olamide – Olamide Adedeji 9. Tiwa Savage – Tiwatope Savage Balogun 8. Iyanya – Iyanya Onoyom Mbuk 7. Davido – David Adedeji Adeleke 6. Wizkid – Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun 5. Banky – Olubankole Wellington 4. Tuface Idibia – Innocent Ujah Idibia 3. Donjazzy – Micheal Collins Ajereh 2. D-banj – Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo 1. P-Square – Paul Okoye and Peter Okoye Don’t tell me you don’t want to know their date of birth and s...

Kano PDP, APC clash: 2 killed, 20 vehicles burnt

Kano – The Kano State Police Command has confirmed the death of two persons during Thursday’s clash between supporters of People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and the All Progressives Congress (APC) at Kofa in Bebeji Local Government Area of Kano State. Clash The command’s Public Relations Officer, DSP Abdullahi Haruna, confirmed the number of deaths in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Friday in Kano and also said that many people sustained various degrees of injuries during the fracas. He said no fewer than 20 vehicles were burnt while 18 others were also vandalised during the incident which occurred around 2:00 p:m on Thursday. According to him, a medical clinic was also burnt in the village as a result of the clash. The police spokesman said the command had also arrested 20 people in connection with the incident and warned people of the state to desist from acts capable of causing disaffection among residents. Reports say supporters of the two political parties cla...

BBNaija: CeeC hurls insults at Tobi, calls him dustbin, useless motherf*cker, dirt, f*ck boy and much more (video)

BBNaija housemates, Ceec and Tobi had an altercation and Ceec hurled insults at him. She called him names including, dustbin, motherf*cker, dirt, f*ck boy, idiot, oloshi and a whole lot more. Tobi however stayed calm through out. Watch the videos below  CeeC hurls insults at Tobi. . . Day 80 . . . #doublewahala #bbnaija3 #bbnaija2018 #bbnaijaupdates #bbnaijafanpage #bbnaijadoublewahala #bigbrothernaija2018 #bigbrothernaijadoublewahala #bigbrothernigeria #thatgidigirl #ricoswavey #ceec #tobi #lolu #miracle #anto #alex #nina #khloe A post shared by GidiGirl BBNaija 2018 Updates (@thatgidigirl) on Apr 18, 2018 at 3:33am P