Skip to main content

Diddy is 2017's highest paid musician despite not releasing any new music. Beyonce comes in 2nd with $105m




Diddy is 2017
Talk about being a boss! Forbes has released its annual list of the highest paid musicians for the year 2017 and Diddy is the highest paid even though he hasn't released any new music. Infact the top 4 highest paid musicians of 2017 were black artists.
After Diddy, Beyonce ranks second, followed by Drake. Sean "Diddy" Combs made $130 million in earnings over the past 12 months. Forbes reports that there are three reasons behind the rapper and mogul’s climb. He sold one-third of his Sean John clothing line for an estimated $70 million, he has his lucrative Diageo Ciroc vodka partnership, and he put on his Bad Boy Family Reunion Tour.
Diddy wasn’t on last year’s list, which was topped by Taylor Swift. Swift fell from the top spot to No. 49 with $44 million earned over the past year.

Diddy is 2017

Beyoncé made a huge jump from No. 34 last year to this year’s No. 2 ranking with $105 million earned. Forbes attributes her meteoric rise to her Formation World Tour and the release of her visual album, "Lemonade."

Diddy is 2017
Drake, the world’s most-streamed artist in recent years, rounds out the top three with $94 million, much of it from his Boy Meets World Tour.
Diddy is 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emzor reacts to closure of production site by NAFDAC

Emzor Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited has reacted to the closure of its production site by the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, NAFDAC. According to the pharmaceutical company, NAFDAC has only temporarily sealed one of Emzor’s production sites, the liquid line. The rest of Emzor is still operating as normal. In a statement released today by the Emzor, it said NAFDAC sealed its production site 5 days after carrying out an inspection on the site. Emzor said NAFDAC raised no issues at the time of the inspection, only for them to return later to close the site without explanation. Emzor Nigerian, however, said it will continue to make good quality affordable medicines for the Nigerian public and their products are still available to buy. The statement reads: NAFDAC have only temporarily sealed one of Emzor’s production sites, the liquid line. The rest of Emzor is still operating as normal. On Wednesday the 2nd of May NAFDA...

Court orders PDP to pay N180 million to a lawyer for successfully handling their cases

Today, Justice Jude Okeke of the FCT High Court, Maitama ordered the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to pay N180 million to Samuel Okutepa being his professional fee. Okeke who delivered judgment in a suit filed by Okutepa against the PDP, said Okutepa deserved to be paid the money for handling the cases for the party.  “The defendant is directed to pay the claimant N180 million being the earned professional fee for defending and prosecuting their cases listed out in the applicant’s statements of claims.’’ The court also ordered PDP to pay N50,000 to Mr Okutepa, a senior advocate of Nigeria, for successfully handling the cases. The judge held that it was not right for the PDP not to pay for the work they knew was well handled by the plaintiff. He said that the defendant claimed that they did not give him job to do, as no legal agreement was signed by the parties. The judge said that in the records before the court, the applicant wa...

Check out this before and after photo of Instagram celebrity, Roman Goddess

This is before and after photo of Instagram sensation, Roman Goddess . See full photo below...

''Shutting down 3 pharmaceutical companies will affect our economy and render thousands jobless'' - Concerned Nigerians group

Read the press statement by Concerned Nigerians below... The Shutdown of three major Pharmaceutical Companies, Emzor, Bioraj and Peace Standard Pharmaceuticals by National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control over Codein production is another testament that the current administration is clueless and wants more Nigerians out of Job. This hasty decision of shutting down all Production lines of these Pharmaceuticals over alleged production of Codein syrup is one done in bad faith. We are concerned about thousands of Jobs and revenue that will be lost as a result of this ill-conceived decision to shutdown the three largest pharmaceutical companies in the Country. You would recall that the National Bureau of Statistics had in its report stated that the number of Nigerians that became unemployed rose under  the current administration from 8,036million in 2015 Fourth quarter to 15.998 million in third quarter of 2017. It will be c...