Skip to main content

Revealed! The £350k electric Jaguar which Prince Harry and Meghan Markle drove to their wedding reception belonged to Jamiroquai musician who died of cancer last year



Revealed! The ?350k electric Jaguar which Prince Harry and Meghan Markle drove to their wedding reception belonged to Jamiroquai musician who died of cancer last year
It has been revealed that the £350k electric Jaguar in which Prince Harry drove Meghan Markle to their wedding reception at Frogmore House, Windsor, on Saturday, previously belonged to Jamiroquai musician Toby Grafftey-Smith, who died last year at the age of 46 after a six-year battle with cancer.

‘The royal wedding car was bought from Toby. His brilliance is everywhere,' his widow, Gabriella Crewe-Read, 43, was quoted on Mail Online.
She also added that her late husband who was a classic car enthusiast and member of the British jazz-funk band from London, Jamiroquai, is ‘still here’.
???????Revealed! The ?350k electric Jaguar which Prince Harry and Meghan Markle drove to their wedding reception belonged to Jamiroquai musician who died of cancer last year
The car was reportedly sold after his death by Gabriella, with whom he had three children, but she didn't reveal who bought the car Harry and Mehgan used for their big day with the addition of a personalised numberplate: E190518.
Revealed! The ?350k electric Jaguar which Prince Harry and Meghan Markle drove to their wedding reception belonged to Jamiroquai musician who died of cancer last year
According to the report, the car is a zero-emissions, battery-electric-powered version of the 1968 car with LED headlamps. It was built between 1961 and 1975, the E-Type was described by Enzo Ferrari as ‘the most beautiful car in the world’. This model is said to be worth £350,000.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

perfect match? couple's wedding photos go viral due to husband's size photo.

                           Their wedding photos have got the whole internet up in                             disarray with many wondering how the couple found                              each other judging by the obvious difference in weight                    

Saraki sends warning to ministers as 2018 Budget passes 2nd reading

The 2018 Appropriation Bill has passed second reading at the 8th Senate. The Bill has been forwarded to the Committee on Appropriations and its various sub-committees for further consideration and budget defence by the various ministries, departments and agencies of the Federal Government. Speaking on the passage of the Second Reading of the Budget, the President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki said: “We know that the timetable is very tight. We will be suspending plenary for us to be able to start the defense of this budget. Committee Chairmen and Members should please ensure that we keep to this timetable. “Let me respond with a general note of warning to all Heads of MDAs to ensure that they strictly respect the letters of invitation and the timetable. This is not time for excuses for Ministers or Heads of parastatals to be traveling and not be able to attend their budget defense. “We do not have the time. This is a very short timeframe, therefore...