Skip to main content

actress, Juliet Mgborukwe's husband Chima Ojukwu accuses her of sleeping around, shares video of Juliet attacking him




Actress, Juliet Mgborukwe
Actress and former SoundCity presenter, Juliet Mgborukwe shocked Nigerians last week when she announced plans to divorce her husband, Chima Ojukwu, due to alleged domestic violence.

Sharing photos showing the bruises her husband allegedly inflicted on her on Instagram, she wrote;
Things sometimes are not always what they appear to be. For Chima and his people spreading fake stories, please move on, I have moved on with my life already.
I choose not to talk about my personal life, that chapter of my life has been closed the day I walked with my kids months ago and it remains closed forever. My kids and I are in a happy place, and that is all that counts; i will appreciate if Y’all can please respect that as well as we have little kids involved and we are focused on raising our kids right.
Thank Y’all for your Love, concern and understanding, I appreciate
Sorry had to take down the first post, couldn’t stand looking at me Blood. '' she wrote on Instagram.
Mgborukwe and Ojokwu got married in October 2011 and seperated in 2012, just few months after their wedding ceremony. Juliet revealed that the marriage had ended over ''irreconciliable differences''. read storyhere.
Well, Chima has come out to say his own side of the story and also shared a video of Juliet attacking him at their home. According to him, Juliet has been engaging in extramarital affairs. Read what he wrote below
For years this woman have been lying using domestic violence as a shade to her Nigerian bloggers well hear the truth now and nothing but the truth cause I’ve had it, not that I owe anyone an explanation but I want the truth out there and if o run out on this tittle please continue reading on the video itself, now carefully observe this video who’s the aggressor here, this woman claimed I beat her up everyday of her life, does the woman you see in this video look scared at all? Now this was everyday of my life, she wanted to go do her thing after she got a green card from me, she wanted to go get her own job place and live her life, I said so now you got a green card is time to leave so you never came for marriage you came to use me, she said she wants to work and help her family in Nigeria and that’s all that matters at this point, I was like fine, I came home on March 14th my kids and herself were gone, I called I said where are my kids she didn’t say anything, for 3 months I didn’t see my children this evil woman just took them away from me it wasn’t until I went and filed for divorce that she brought them back, now go back to this video this was her plan to get me to hit her but as you can see I kept my cool, I also found out she was already cheating and sleeping with another man while married the same guy that beat her up and kicked her and my children out her apartment at night the same pics she put up on the Nigerian blogs and said I did it, you see this woman lies for a reason, a user and has no conscience whatsoever, the green card she has I gave her, she’s still driving my bmw till this day, she’s still under my health insurance and car insurance, you would think she would be thankful but She’s just a ruthless evil person, so she looked for a story to tell people why she left her marriage, instead of telling the truth she cooked up lies about domestic violence and said to me you know Nigerian people will believe me you have a mean face and tattos you fit the description this is what she said when she couldn’t get me to hit me or do something crazy, instead of telling the truth that she was cheating in her marriage and left to go work cause she wanted to be on her own like she said her goal in life is to have kids by a handsome man and then go do her thing cause she can’t live under a man, then tell the truth.
Instead she goes starts making up shit with these Nigerian bloggers they keep writing shit without caring about the truth. The first time this happened was two months after the traditional wedding this woman ran cause my dredging business in Nigeria slowed down things got hard she thought I didn’t have money and ran and then after about two years she saw I was doing good she called me, begged to get back I was like what the hell I’ll take her back afterall I already did the traditional marriage she begged me not to tell anyone that she asked to get back with me I kept it a secret . I was thinking family she was thinking using me for a green card, kids and living here, her health insurance is under me, car insurance me, she still drives my bmw I mean even the job she has is my connects her whole existence here is me.
Anyway so after she ran the first time she did this same shit went to the Nigerian blog and said my husband was maltreating and beating me everyday shaking my damn head!!!!! I read that I was like wow what a devil, I never touched this woman instead of her to tell people the truth that she left thinking I didn’t have money. Lies lies lies, deceit and more lies is what this woman does, now think if I bruised and beat her up as she claims why aren’t I in jail? That looks like felony beating I will still be behind bars, do you people even use your senses sometimes? Remember this is America shit like that doesn’t fly here

Actress, Juliet MgborukweActress, Juliet MgborukweActress, Juliet Mgborukwe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Court declines Olisa Metuh's request to travel to the United Kingdom for his daughter's graduation

Olisa Metuh, a former spokesperson of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, took to the dock on July 6, 2018 as he continued with his defence in the ongoing N400 million fraud trial before Justice Okon Abang of the Federal High Court, Abuja. At the proceeding, Metuh attempted to enter the dock in preparation to being led in evidence by his counsel, Onyeachi Ikpeazu, SAN,  but was stopped by the judge, who ordered him to testify from where he was seated in the courtroom. Under examination, Metuh briefly told the court about himself saying "my name is Olisa Metuh. I live in Prince and Princess Estate. I am a legal practioner, a business executive, politician and real estate develop er". The matter was thereafter adjourned to October 22, 2018. . After the matter was adjourned, Ikpeazu made an oral application to the court, seeking the leave of the court to allow Metuh travel to the United Kingdom for his daughter's graduation, but Justice A...

Girl reveals how she had affairs with her pastor and his son

An unidentified young lady has revealed how she carried on secret romantic relationships with both her pastor and his son. Even though the act of prostitution has been around for centuries, it is still frowned upon by the society who still sees it as a sin and not worthy of emulation. The worst part might just be a situation where it involves someone who is supposed to be a 'man of God', who is supposed to be the leader of his flock who should be able to use him as a worthy example. An unashamed young lady (runs girl) shared a post revealing how she was romantically involved with her married pastor and his son. According to her, even though the pastor later found out she was involved with his son, the son never got to know.                                                           See screenshot below:         ...

Bow Wow posts suicidal messages again, says "I truly don't want to be here no more"

Bow Wow has been known to post suicidal messages in the past and he's just done it again. The rapper went on Twitter to post a couple of worrying messages about taking his life. He tweeted; "Feel like jumping off this balcony." When a follower tried to talk him out of it, he replied: "Im sorry but i truly dont want to be here no more!" He later tweeted that he wasn't going ahead with it. He wrote: "No im not gone do nothing. It was just a figure of speech. I woke up to bad news."

Femi Kuti says visiting French President was told that Lagos state govt repaired the road leading to the Shrine just because of his visit

Femi Kuti on his IG page told one of his followers that the visiting French President, Emmanuel Macron, was told that the Lagos state government fixed the road leading to the Shrine yesterday just because he was coming on a visit. <script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <ins class="adsbygoogle" style="display:block; text-align:center;" data-ad-layout="in-article" data-ad-format="fluid" data-ad-client="ca-pub-4170294790744523" data-ad-slot="6169969522"></ins> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); </script> Femi disclosed this when one of his followers challenged him in his comment section. See their exchange below..

JAMB made N8.5billion revenue came from payments made by 1.6million candidates who registered for the exam this year

An exclusive report by Premium Times says that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board generated N8.453billion from the sales of forms to applicants seeking admission into tertiary institutions in Nigeria in 2018. According to the report, the revenue came from payments made by 1,602,762 candidates who registered for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) held across the country in March. Part of the revenue also came from registration fees paid by 135, 670.00 Direct Entry (DE) candidates, our source said. The official asked not to be named because he did not obtain official permission to divulge the details to journalists. Each of the total 1,798,438 UTME and direct entry candidates paid N5,500 for the forms out of which N4,700 goes to JAMB’s coffers while N800 is remitted to banks and suppliers of reading texts to applicants, the official further explained. The number of applicants was lower this year following reforms in the ...

Customs officers intercepts truckload of 200,000 live ammunition in Niger(photos)

The Niger, Kwara, Kogi Command of the Nigeria Customs has intercepted an Onitsha bound truck load of 200,000 live ammunition being brought into the country from Benin Republic. The Nation reports that two suspects who were identified as the driver, Bukari Dauda and the owner of the cartridges, Martin Anokwara, were apprehended along the Wawa – Babana border in Niger state in a Iveco Truck with Lagos registration number AKD 904 XE Parading the suspects, the Command Controller, Comptroller Benjamin Binga said that his men intercepted the truck which entered the country through the Babana border at about 3 a.m on Monday morning. He said that the truck was disguised to be carrying over 100 empty gericans but on thorough checking, it was discovered that the truck had a false bottom which was used to hide the cartridges. “The checking was not from tip off, it was just out of sheer curiosity that my men decided to do a thorough checking and discovere...

Jay-Z and Beyonce go sightseeing in Milan (Photos)

Power couple, Jay-Z and Beyonce who are currently in Italy went on sightseeing in Milan. Here are photos of them visiting a stadium.

Married man tells off girl who was desperate to become his girlfriend

Cheating and having mistresses has become a norm among Kenyan men, but one man stood the test of time and came out victorious. It all started with a simple chat on Whatsapp with the lady only identified as Esther trying to hit on him. Married man TELLS OFF desperate mistress in classic fashion She asked if they could meet for a cup of coffee and in the process jogged his mind by naming when and where they met. His response; "Coffee? Would love that bit I don't have time, I pick my kids after school and after that I take my wife out for dinner on Wednesday's and Friday's'' It did not deter her as she went ahead to congratulate him for being such a gentleman and shamelessly offered for him to come to her house for dinner. His response; "Listen Mercy I am a married man. I love my wife and kids so much I would never think of hurting them not even once. If it's not about business, sorry but can't help you. Bye" Did this finally s...

Would Nigeria have been a better country if the British colonists remained?

Looks like most Nigerians think the country would have fared better with the presence of the colonial masters.

Richest Musicians in Nigeria 2017, Top 10 {Latest Ranking}

Top 10 Richest Musicians in Nigeria 2017 { Updated } The rating of the richest Nigerian Musicians is mostly based on media reports. However, some other yardsticks are used, these include- the artist having his / her own label or signed to a label, duration of the artist in the music industry, number of hit songs released by the artistes and how much sales he/she make on iTunes. For African artist ranking go here How often he/she goes to shows and the charge per show the artist’s number of tours, Below is the list in descending order with their real name: 10. Olamide – Olamide Adedeji 9. Tiwa Savage – Tiwatope Savage Balogun 8. Iyanya – Iyanya Onoyom Mbuk 7. Davido – David Adedeji Adeleke 6. Wizkid – Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun 5. Banky – Olubankole Wellington 4. Tuface Idibia – Innocent Ujah Idibia 3. Donjazzy – Micheal Collins Ajereh 2. D-banj – Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo 1. P-Square – Paul Okoye and Peter Okoye Don’t tell me you don’t want to know their date of birth and s...